We are excited to have you come participate in research at our lab as part of our ongoing couples study!
Here is some information on how to find our lab on the Davidson College Campus.
1. Take exit 30 towards Davidson/Davidson College.
i. From I-77 North (red line): Turn right onto Griffith St.
ii. From I-77 South (blue line): Turn left onto Griffith St.
2. Continue on Griffith St. through 2 traffic circles, continue on Griffith St. approximately 1 mile.
3. Griffith St. ends at a T-intersection. Turn right at the light onto South Main St.
4. Turn left at the next light onto Concord Rd.
5. The Wall Academic Center is approximately .2 miles down Concord Rd. on the left-hand side of the street. It is a 3-story brick and cement building with a modern looking exterior.
Parking is available at the Mauze Terrace entrance to the Wall Academic Center, on Faculty Drive. Additional parking is available along Concord Road and in the visitor parking at lot at the Baker Sports Complex, located at the intersection of Concord Rd. and Baker Drive.
The lab is located in Room 155 of the Wall Academic Center. If you enter through the Mauze Terrace entrance, turn to your left after walking in the door. The lab entrance will be directly in front of you. If you enter through the Concord Rd. entrance, turn to your right after walking in the door. The lab entrance will be on your right.
If you have trouble finding the lab, you can call us at 704-894-2006.